Come Hear The Quiet And Meet The Faces of Today’s Ireland
The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast and Self Catering Accommodation are both listed Georgian buildings located in Fenagh, Ballinamore, Co. Leitrim. Built in 1827 The Old Rectory is surrounded by magnificant mature trees which are over 100 years old. The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast has been home to the Curran family for three generations and we have been accommodation providers for over 30 years. As the third generation to own this beautifully restored house we enjoy sharing our home and its history with our guests. The Court Yard buildings have been given a new lease of life and were fully restored and converted into self catering apartments in 2012. Look at our Self Catering page for more details.
Fenagh is surrounded by heritage and most of the village is on heritage ground. We are holders of the key for Fenagh Abbey which was originally built in the 6th century.
We have alot to offer you, with bikes to cycle the quiet roads of Leitrim, or Canadian canoes to go paddling on Fenagh Lake on the grounds of The Old Rectory. At the end of the day relax in the sauna or hot tub looking out over Fenagh Lake and Abbey. Followed by a pint of Guiness in one of our two local pubs.
We offer Murder Mystery Weekends for small groups throughout the year for details of the next weekend email us.
Georgian listed home, lovingly restored with an abundance of antiques.
- Traditional Irish family run Bed and Breakfast.
- Close to two hundred years old, all rooms with bright and sunny aspects.
- Hot tub overlooking Fenagh Lake and Fenagh Abbey to sit, unwind and reflect on your day.
- Stunning views overlooking Fenagh Lake and beautiful mature trees.
- Environmentally friendly ethos; holders of the EU Flower symbol.
- Ideally located to explore the heritage of rural Ireland.
- Rooms en-suite with televisions.