self catering apartments
The Old Rectory Self Catering Apartments – are located in the beautifully restored court yard of The Old Rectory Country House. The four apartments, two ground floor and two upstairs apartments have retained the character of the old cut stone features of the original building, while providing all of the modern conveniences of today’s living. The Garden Cottage is a one bedroom cottage also located in the court yard of The Old Rectory Bed and Breakfast. They can be booked individually or they are perfect for family gatherings with accommodation for 20.
- The Granary – a two bedroom upstairs apartment.
- The Loft– a two bedroom upstairs apartment.
- The Coach House – a two bedroom ground floor apartment which has disabled friendly bathroom.
- The Stables – a three bedroom ground floor apartment which has disabled friendly bathroom.
- Garden Cottage – a cosy one bedroom cottage.